Swans Anti-Fog Liquid SA-30B
- How to use
- Place one or two drops of the anti-fog liquid on the inside of the lens.
- Use the sponge finger to spread the liquid evenly. (Do not grind the sponge tnto the inside of the lens.)
- Rinse under water lightly.
・ This product is only to be used on swimming goggles
・ Do not drop directly in to the eyes or swallow
・ If the product gets in the eyes, rinse with water immediately, if swallowed drink water and seek medical help.
・ If you experience any side effects on your skin or eyes, stop using immediately and consult your doctor.
・ Ensure goggles are properly rinsed before wearing and do not put on if there is excess water in the lens as it might cause irritation to your eyes.
・ After using, rinse the swimming goggle under running water. To avoid scratching the lens, gently blot with a soft cloth and let it dry naturally
■ Storage instructions
・ Keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children
・ Fasten the cap of the bottle properly
・ Read the instructions carefully before use
- Do not wear immediately after applying the liquid
- Do not store with remaining liquid inside the lens
- Do not use the sponge on the bottle with excess pressure as it could scratch the lens.
- Be careful not to let the liquid come into contact with any other part of the goggle other than the lens as it could cause damage.
- Do not mix with any other anti–fog liquid
- If applying to a brand other than SWANS please consult the manufacturer